5/13/2013

DEMO ver.1.22 release

Download from Kienu

sorry for machine translation

//This Version Can Not Use Save Data Creat by Previous Version//



>Change Control System
-It is 1-0 of the keyboard for possibility by the change of the skill window at the time of the battle and the short cut choice of the skill : I use the skill in the / category to found a skill category

>Change of the system side
-The addition of the pregnancy state is made; the reflection (cannot give birth by the trial version) to a picture
-Liberation of the vaginal intercourse
-Addition of the masturbation animation
-Addition for the sperm difference
-Addition (only in the case of a clothing state, quantity of enteral sperm may be displayed in uniformity or more) for the filth difference
-When I fail in an intention judgment every turn when the outskirts situation suffers from charm and sexual excitement becoming uncertain when I suffer from an additional hallucination of the states abnormality such as a hallucination, charm, sexual excitement, the masturbation, the turn becomes uncontrollable until I do the top during masturbation becoming uncontrollable, or 20 turns pass or receive HP damage
-Item, addition (I am sorry, but I stand, and the present conditions, the shield are not reflected by a picture.) of the skill I add it on the next time
-I increase the free battles without the event by another around one in great Forest on the additional next time of the battle area
-When the enemy who can fight does not exist within 6 trouts, it is possible with the change of clothes of fighting clothes, armor
-When the enemy who can fight exists in the neighborhood, it is impossible by the start of some events including the break (the distance judgment changes by a condition)
-It is revised from a battle map to a battle map that an error may be given when I moved
-It is revised the behavior at the time of the victory in the hold by phosphorus
-Down state additional by a step before extending to the sexual intercourse>I shift to the physique>(I undress myself)>It becomes the sexual intercourse
-When you do not wear a split state and clothes, maintain the physique at the time of the sex even if not inserted
-The walk graphic of the party member a layer. The equipment be reflected in detail by walk graphic
(I am sorry, but the correspondence to walk graphic at the time of the sex has not yet come)
-I change a description method of the sex on the walk graphic
-I fine-tune the specifications of the bow. I decrease basic preparations time, and preparations time becomes long so that a target is separated from appropriate distance
-Past save data were not available as a result of lightweighting in various ways
-Can do the English indication of some names from Config Menu

※I do not go to the satisfaction in update contents, I'll add some battle area in ...maybe this weak..

No comments:

Post a Comment