5/23/2013

DEMO Ver.1.25 release

Download from Mega
Download from Axfc

Some bug fixed
Add scat effect for Miene's sprite.

and many of other. translate will be later. sorry.

2 comments:

  1. I have recently played your D&P Demo and am very impressed. I like very much that I can disable scat and gore. Is there any way that I can disable or avoid the Pregnant status? Or is there any plan to put an earring or ring in the game that cannot be removed by her attacker that can prevent pregnancy?
    Keep up the good work =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pregnancy is very important point of this game.
    It's can't turn off or filtering.
    also prevent pregnancy item / equip does not appear in this game.
    However, in full game. there is some way to abortion while every pregnant stage. if you want to aboid Miene's pretty large belly, please do it.
    oh but, in elslavement case, you can't do abortion by your decision.

    ReplyDelete