Demo updated to Ver.1.11 2013/04/24
The main changes are as follows:
If you load the save data created by the previous version's battle scene,
Game Flag may trouble.
Please take over the save data in the non battle scene.
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
- Fixed error caused by wearing Nightskin
- in Previous version, Miene can Doggy style fuck by Sahagin in boat fight . Fixed it.
- Added tutorial on "changes alignment" on board event (You can get one piece of Panty)
- Fixed remains of the enemy can not open the door
- Fixed a lot of the behavior associated Haven
- change effect to permanent darkness by blindfolded
- Fixed behavior in Sahagin war
- Fixed the some map pass table misconfiguration
- Fixed Enemy AI did not use a area effect attack
- Fixed processing of connecting to the battle scene from the battle scene
- Fixed anyone don't touch Miene but she cause Orgasm combo.
- I forgot to Increase Save slot. It will add in Next Version.
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------
next update is Improvement of system operation surface, add free combat area.
I will miss the Sahagin rape ;/
ReplyDeleteLuckly, I kept the old version for it!
I'm definitively looking foward to the free combat area: I love the gameplay and having such an area would make it such easier to try things out.
ReplyDeleteSome skill, some Spell and shield will add Next Update.
ReplyDeleteand Keyboard 1~9 will used to open skill window and skill choice shortcut.
Operability has been improved.
Wow, you have a very solid grasp of English, Akimoto-san. If you include (and update) the translated screenshots with the game (or on the website, I guess), I'll definitely buy this.
ReplyDeleteI think the art is great, and I like the story.
What I find hardest while playing Japanese H-games is translating the menu items (when a text-hooker doesn't capture them), and those battle messages that fade away in about 2 seconds. But, the screens you've provided are very helpful. Thanks for that, and I'll keep an eye out for when this game is on sale.
Btw, you should fix the title of the game on dlsite. "Dungeons & Prisoners..." doesn't look too good. Maybe you only have to put "Dungeons & Prisoners..."?
ReplyDeleteIn the Next Demo, some in-game text can be display English.
ReplyDelete(ie;Item name,Skill name,State name,Config scene)
but, talk and battle message will not convert english until English Version be released.
game title on DLsite. I never touched and never changed but title on DL site shown be funny.
I'll fix it with next upadete.
Hello ILL. Just a random question, but what fetishes do you like and dislike? I know I'm in the minority when I say I like ロリコン and 寝取られ. Since you can make amazing games I was wondering what you would do to please your fans, like the futanari picture.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I love this game!(^○^)
Thanks to loving my game.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is NTR + Hairy Armpit + Preg + Enema for now.
And, I'm too much dislike Battle Fuck Game and Hetero Pure Love.
I feel ok to almost kinky stuff, but I can't draw Loli good enough.