You means change innocence and others by useing Item? some item may increase corruption and agony. but any item can't decrease these stats. these stats decrease by Events only.
Agony is trigger the Mind collapse BAD Ending. also corruption tigger slutty bad ending.
hmm...then, I did not add it. I never put debug mode or cheat mode in game play by myself. if Player himself do it, I'm never mind. also I don't forbid it.
you are go against Violated Heroine at Wikia and VH has a debug tootle in the game that make the game easier to play and in vh you can walk thought walls and your games is batter in my opinion.
> I meant with monster to make her home like a cave. Sometime she'll do it by some kind of abonormal addiction. however, not like a home. it's a beast's breeding lair.
also I'll add some wolves. but pig and boar is doubtful.
after the game is complete make new game that is more like this game but three play player charters with out a story line it has diary and it has can be wife the all the monster and it can have master if the girl sold in to slavery or you your idea on the new game and it is free!!!!
The master is a part member ones she is sold in to slavery. and she have collar with other things. bigger fish person and hero that is you killing it back to the water of something!!!
Hey I back finely question can you do trans former in to things like succbus or female orc and goblin female or marinade or a bee queen for her or NOT?? and I am done. with the question. inlet your next update.
Hi! found your game yesterday and tried hard on it, played nearly evry good hentai game so far Iris action, breeding season, vitamin quest,repure aria but yours has all of the content from that games and more this will be a master piece and you doing it all alone like the Dust: elysian tail maker, you are a great person
will never be able to pay for it cause of laws in germany!
Because Goblins has a unipue dungeon event. and, I do not add in-battle rape event without ruffians while demo. also you see too many goblins in full game. maybe goblins in this game has a bit unique backgorund.
> ops and if we donate we can see the game full more soon than others? No. or...maybe 2 or 3 day faster. I can't say "Yes" at now. also English Ver full game and demo will release.
The voice is glitch out and it repeating on the same sound no stop!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis bug happen by open menu or load game when back ground voice is playing.
ReplyDeleteIt'll be fixed at next version.
OK add monster rape in the forest like a hole or pit monster are wolf and boar or not you do what you do your self.
ReplyDeleteBeast breeding lair will be add at full game.
ReplyDeletecan you add porter so can escape rape area and get all your stuff back as will???
ReplyDeleteNever. this game based on sex slave heroine concept.
ReplyDeleteHowever, every prison has an dirty way to escape route at full game.
I meant debug mode in the game so when you beat the game unlock it or you something else in mine and it is a question.
ReplyDeleteI do not limitation for somebody using debug mode.
ReplyDeletebut if you change game switches or game variables, it may cause stuck many event.
how about item in your inventory that you change hp, SP, etc. and change innocence, corruption.
ReplyDeletewhat do agony do in the game????
You means change innocence and others by useing Item?
ReplyDeletesome item may increase corruption and agony.
but any item can't decrease these stats. these stats decrease by Events only.
Agony is trigger the Mind collapse BAD Ending.
also corruption tigger slutty bad ending.
No I mean a debug tootle that is and item help people who in the game because some part will be hard than others in the game
ReplyDeletewith debug mode you do not BAD endings or slutty BAD endings at all and some prison can be the heroine new home with enough corruption.
ReplyDeletehmm...then, I did not add it.
ReplyDeleteI never put debug mode or cheat mode in game play by myself.
if Player himself do it, I'm never mind.
also I don't forbid it.
I do not have the thing to make the game better so you have to do it and what about heroine make new home idea in the prison??? In debug mode.
ReplyDeleteOnly way to to do Prison for her home at last is get corruption bad ending at prison.
ReplyDeleteif you don't want this style home. just a home as sex life with guys. then use RPG makaer and do remake MAP.
I meant with monster to make her home like a cave and you add a other map in the forest that has pigs and wolfs??
ReplyDeleteyou are go against Violated Heroine at Wikia and VH has a debug tootle in the game that make the game easier to play and in vh you can walk thought walls and your games is batter in my opinion.
ReplyDelete> I meant with monster to make her home like a cave.
ReplyDeleteSometime she'll do it by some kind of abonormal addiction.
however, not like a home. it's a beast's breeding lair.
also I'll add some wolves. but pig and boar is doubtful.
> debug tootle
I said NEVER DO IT.
how about a cum sucking lair that she bath in cum like tentacle or other monsters.
ReplyDeleteI especially like it. also I have a plan to tentacle with it.
ReplyDeleteI forgot that she can be a monsters wife like goblins or orcs
ReplyDeleteOrc's wife route is there.
ReplyDeletehow about a lake fish people in the forest map? didn't know the name for the fish people so can correct me fi you want to.
ReplyDeletenegative. because they doing Doggy SEX, and some cloth graphics for Doggy SEX isn't exists. it cause critical error.
ReplyDeleteyou will do it later than the next updated but in future updated right??
ReplyDeleteare you doing the game by your self????
ReplyDeleteMaybe no upade Doggy SEX for demo.
ReplyDeleteYes all contensts without misic create by myself.
Is the game be free on the blog or it will not?? the full game??
ReplyDeleteFull version game will be sale at DLsite.
ReplyDeleteOK but what is the price in Dollars???
ReplyDeleteUSD 15$. same as Japanese price.
ReplyDeleteafter the game is complete make new game that is more like this game but three play player charters with out a story line it has diary and it has can be wife the all the monster and it can have master if the girl sold in to slavery or you your idea on the new game and it is free!!!!
ReplyDeletehmm...Extra New Game mode. Interesting.
ReplyDeleteInteresting and I like it, but I have no time to create this!!!
The master is a part member ones she is sold in to slavery. and she have collar with other things.
ReplyDeletebigger fish person and hero that is you killing it back to the water of something!!!
Hey I back finely question can you do trans former in to things like succbus or female orc and goblin female or marinade or a bee queen for her or NOT?? and I am done. with the question. inlet your next update.
ReplyDeleteTransforming to monster. it happen by some bad end.
ReplyDeleteanyway, you can not to play with transformed body.
how do i get her to leave the hide out with her bonage gear on?
ReplyDeleteTry to best fight, or get defeat once again.
ReplyDeleteanyway, you can not leave prison if you under the pregnant while demo.
秋下居 said...
ReplyDeleteTransforming to monster. it happen by some bad end.
anyway, you can not to play with transformed body.
To bad, that is my fetish, wanted to see Miene with wolf ears and tail as Riesz
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=25984530
how do get bonage gear on???
ReplyDeleteHi! found your game yesterday and tried hard on it, played nearly evry good hentai game so far Iris action, breeding season, vitamin quest,repure aria but yours has all of the content from that games and more this will be a master piece and you doing it all alone like the Dust: elysian tail maker, you are a great person
ReplyDeletewill never be able to pay for it cause of laws in germany!
Viel Erfolg!
Thanks.
ReplyDeleteGremany law...? I have recived some form...curious.
why do not add goblins in the forest because goblins are the weakest monsters in all games or not the red ones.
ReplyDeleteBecause Goblins has a unipue dungeon event.
ReplyDeleteand, I do not add in-battle rape event without ruffians while demo.
also you see too many goblins in full game.
maybe goblins in this game has a bit unique backgorund.
men your the best!!! never played game so good like this!!
ReplyDeletekeed doing it i hope we see reléase game soon....god i want to play it full very bad haha
congrats for your work ^^
ops and if we donate we can see the game full more soon than others? coz i love cg but in game hahaha
sorry and one question more...
ReplyDeletefor sake of god if you do this game in english you will sell more than you will want!!!!!
please please for us do it :$
thanks again and sorry xD
Thanks.
ReplyDelete> ops and if we donate we can see the game full more soon than others?
No. or...maybe 2 or 3 day faster. I can't say "Yes" at now.
also English Ver full game and demo will release.
I LOVE YOUUU!!!! hahahaha
ReplyDeleteplay this game in english?....god god god god!! hahaha finally someone who do this well!!
only you need to say you can uncensor when you whant and i marry you!!! hhahaha
so i will donate for this awesome proyect
congrats again and thanks ^^
I can't release uncensor. while I live in Japan.
ReplyDeleteHowever, someone not "me or my name" who release uncensor patch.
I don't mind it.