Something that's been bugging me for a while. The "Clits" rating shouldn't be plural since she only has one. Should just read "Clit". Not really sure if this is the correct place to post this, but oh well.
DRM? I'm never use such thing. I have no plan to sale by other site at now. but, I don't know. if in game contents censored by DLsite, I may reconsider sales plan.
Game will be translate by me and collaboratorr someone who read Japanese pretty well. English version will be available on DLsite English after the game was translated.
Something that's been bugging me for a while. The "Clits" rating shouldn't be plural since she only has one. Should just read "Clit". Not really sure if this is the correct place to post this, but oh well.
ReplyDeleteOh my poor X-video English!
ReplyDeleteBut hey, when my only complaint is a single letter =P I think you're doing a great job! That's just my OCD kicking in.
ReplyDeleteOCD is very helpful to test play...Like a Mr.MONK.
ReplyDeleteI want to buy this but I heard dlsite have DRM bullshit, is it not?
ReplyDeleteIf it does then can I buy it anywhere that's not dlsite? I loathe DRM.
買いたいけどdlsite以外では買えますか?
dlsiteはDRMがあると聞きます。
DRMあるならためらっちゃいます
DRM? I'm never use such thing.
ReplyDeleteI have no plan to sale by other site at now.
but, I don't know.
if in game contents censored by DLsite, I may reconsider sales plan.
You say it will be available on DLsite, will it be available on the English page as well?
ReplyDeleteSecondly, I heard rumors that this game would possibly be translated into English, would that be by you or simply a fan after the game is released?
Game will be translate by me and collaboratorr someone who read Japanese pretty well.
ReplyDeleteEnglish version will be available on DLsite English after the game was translated.
the file is deleted :(
ReplyDeleteOops, I'm so tired yesterday.
ReplyDeleteCleanup old file and forgot to post new file link.