7/26/2016

Demo Ver4.01

Download from MEGA

 
※Caution※
IF full path of game folder contain multi-byte string, cause RGSS3 error when boot this game.

then please try to move game folder to C:\Dungeons and Prisoners\ etc.
also highly  reccomend to remove VX_FullScreen.txt(no underbar on header) if it already exist

2016/07/11 update
IF an error occur 'Unlimited Resolution API new' when boot the game

please rename the filename System/_ResizeMode=0 to
_ResizeMode=1


--PATCHES--

20170220_fix
-fixed issue. error occur when around 1000 count of items on the map.
-add. dispose drop item events it not contain proper item data.


20160918_fix
-fixed issue. Child enemies don't rape Lynn.


----Ver4.01------
-fixed issue. Game booting problem with over 1080P and certain desktop scaling.
-fixed issue. Voice playback problem with certain windows system.
(IF still have those problem, PLEASE tell me)
-fixed other issues.

----Added Spells------
Miene > LV1Spell > Magnet : collect the metal material items at user's feet.
Miene > LV2Spell > Overvoltage : damage to selected single equip. no matter opposite or ally.

96 comments:

  1. It seem, mostly bug fix. No new contents yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ill said that he wanted to add in hanger/dehydrate etc needs, addiction, SiebenStein slum area in the 4.00 release but ran out of time. He sounded like he was almost done so just be patient. Maybe in the 4.02 release or whatever.

      Delete
  2. So, nobody report issues about booting game and voice playback. I guess those issues are solved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if i have to say what i find 'small' bug is.... equip blindfold and 'unequip' it back the screen still show miene still in blind state. but upon entering new area, the blind state gone.

      about other i dont think there any problem or i should say i havent found it. Btw thanks & goodwork for your work

      Delete
    2. Hello, could you please translate the changelog ?

      Delete
    3. translate the changelog. sorry about it.

      Delete
    4. consented to Blind mode bug.

      Delete
  3. found another small bug - miene clothe 'waitress blue' wont show on miene avatar instead it still show naked body

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Do you support possible any other way? Through QIWI or Yandex Money?

    ReplyDelete
  5. im thinking of becoming 10$ patron but i am afraid both the full game will take much longer(at least 1 year) and the translation of full game will be even longer. so i have a few questions for 秋下居

    1. is there anyone still working on translating the game.
    2. how close to completion of full game would u say u r
    3. would the access to full game under 10$ reward also include whatever updates of translation u get from translator before the the game is fully translated.
    4. does access to full game also mean once the translation is done we get a copy right away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. monkeyman still want help this game.
      2. honestly noidea.
      3. full game asccess is only "currently 10$+" patrones. i wish is there how much lifetime support option.
      4. this copyright belongs to me. however, I accept modding this game.

      Delete
  6. We are getting the new stuff in the next build right? Possibly? Maybe? Please? Soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So if you really love me
      Say yes, but if you don't dear, confess
      And please don't tell me
      Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps

      Delete
  7. How I can get the full game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wait patiently, like the rest of us. It's not done yet, but Ill releases updates periodically.

      If you like you can become a patron, which at some levels gets you the full release when it happens.

      Delete
    2. Hiya Ill i got some random question. Do you do other illustration character(apart of Nazi girl or character from Dungeon & Prisoner)? Do you also post your drawing at [pixiv] or any other website?

      im not a drawer or artist, but why don you takes time off from dugeons & prisioner? and do some other character from your own inspration? whos knows it might spark your new 'idea' apart from programming games?

      Im not from pateron, and hopefully someday your full release game also on 'english' version of DLsite.

      p.s would like to see your other drawing since its your own original artwork & style

      Delete
    3. I don't have pixiv account because I hate closed SNS community so much.
      and I don't have a plan to other illustraion expect of DnP, until this game is done.
      and I don't like my old drawings.

      Delete
  8. What key opens inventory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1.push X to open command, then select item.
      2.push 9 is shortcut to open inventory.

      Delete
  9. So how long do you think it will take to make this game full?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have a bug when on the boat : ????? 'Game_Sprgmap' ? 3412 ??? Nomethoderror ????????? Undefined method 'turn_star' for nil:NilClass
    can you help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'turn_star' (or 'turn_start') can not see around 'Game_Sprgmap' line 3412.
      seems playing wrong version.
      or, may you copy and paste the backtrace part of error log.

      Delete
    2. is this game end when end the event on the boat i can' find way to go out the town

      Delete
    3. if you walk into the center of the magic circle in the town, it takes you to the abyss. You can do more stuff there.

      Delete
  11. So Ill, whats next on your to do list?

    Will there been anything for Halloween like the haunted mansion from before?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. add PrivateNeed (done. need balance adjusting)
      add Craft Menu (done. need to make some of missing Icon)
      enable some of MAP (working)

      expand haunted house, it may be good. but need to add some of special monster and AI. like Banshee, Giant killer pumpkin, Weeping angel...

      Delete
    2. Do you think it will be ready by Halloween? If not do you have a time where you think we can try it?

      Would really like to try out the new things you added in soon, even if they aren't working completely.

      Delete
    3. I like Halloween, I'd like add halloween season contents.
      but seems my body hates October.

      Delete
  12. I'm still having the same issue after Miene vomited on the boat and to the flashback transition loading up and crashing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. transition problem at that scene? have checked but seems no problem.
      if still have error. may i request error code plus version and patches line.

      Delete
  13. I noticed a strange error in the most recent release.

    Even after your vagina is unguarded/unlocked, enemies still won't use it (especially in the Bandit Area after you're captured).

    Also, every time it goes through the night of you being sexed by the toilet, you always 100% of the time wind up pregnant.

    On top of that, when you're able to escape and you break into the room with the masked guy, he doesn't give you the blindfold or anything. Least he didn't in my playthrough ^_^

    Oh! Are we getting permanent bigger breastsizes after pregnancy still? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured out that if you go in with your virginity barrier broken, then everything happens as it's supposed to (although you will wind up pregnant 100% of the time every night transition still).

      It's only when you go in as a virgin with your barrier still up that things act wonky.

      Also, the picture of the slave girls in the ship doesn't appear.

      ^_^

      Delete
    2. Also, the "Waitress Blue" outfit top isn't working on the character, just the panties. You can also strip completely naked pretty much anytime you want! Hope these help!

      Delete
    3. The "Anal Vibrator" and the "Regular Vibrator" also don't raise or lower your "lust" unless you use a spell; but the character still makes noises like it is. It used to work :) but I think the new update broke them.

      Delete
    4. permanent bigger breastsizes become like her mom is possible when i made graphics.
      minor issues are solved at next ver.
      also i useally turn off gamme sounds when making it so i've not noticed power off vibrator still making sound.

      Delete
    5. Thanks for your reply! Keep at it Ill, I'm making a game as well so I know it's a lot of hard work.

      Also, I wasn't aware you could turn the vibrators on and off!

      Delete
    6. Also...I wonder if it might be possible to customize Miene in the beginning of the game...like hair color, hair length, breastsize and maybe some background choices to adjust her stats in different ways?

      Delete
    7. I wish add choice trait (background) option for starting and restarting game.
      also I thinking about hair color and style so long, but I won't add hair pattern for event CGs. it is problem.

      Delete
    8. I think that sprites will be enough for customization of hair styles, breastsize or heir color...

      Delete
    9. To be honest, I wouldn't care if the Special Event CG's were customized, just as long as the character models and the sprites were. I think a background and stuff like that would greatly enrich the beginning as well. Different hairstyles and colors would be fun too; like poofs, ponytails, spikey short hair, long styled hair etc, braids, curls etc.

      Delete
    10. I think I'd like to see more variation in the penis sprites.

      Delete
    11. Maybe branding? As for the brutal method of slave marking for bandits or some slavemakers...

      Delete
  14. Any news on future updates? Loved the demon! Was really fun, looking forward to seeing more! :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. demon? which one?
      also i hit the idea for non stressing find trap UI. dungeon need trap and treasure.

      Delete
    2. The game need storyline badly))

      Delete
    3. The game has a story-line --- it's essentially to stop the black dragon and the maiden and rescue Lynn.

      Perhaps you meant the game needs to continue the story-line that it started. ^_~

      Delete
    4. Yeap, I mean contninue of the story.

      Delete
    5. Sorry to hear about your pain. Have you been able to find a trusting doctor yet to help take care of your needs?

      Delete
    6. Ill needs a surgery right? just what kind is it and how much does it cost?

      As for the game I'm sure we would all love a new build (really soon, maybe this month *tears*) but Ill's health comes first.

      I'm more interested in testing these seeing as they are done:
      -add PrivateNeed (done. need balance adjusting)
      -add Craft Menu (done. need to make some of missing Icon)
      *crafting sounds very interesting

      Would love a teaser build with the above to hold people over if your up for it, but like I said your health comes first. Get better soon so you can enjoy the holidays.

      Delete
  15. I don't need surgery. its a entire skin and allergic reaction problem so surgery don't work. only surgery may work like a ghost in the shell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is both an awesome thought and a scary thought at the same time.

      Delete
  16. Ill can i make sure what kind of skin problem you have? it may sound personnel but maybe i can help? because i do have same skin problem which took 6 - 7 years (maybe i lost count?)and finnaly cure (but if i leave it for week it came back)
    i have 'Dry' skin problem which need to shed skin everyday like snake peeling its skin (and yes almost everyday) and to prevent it i have to use cream moisture to counter it....

    i almost use every skin cream from medical to slightly expensive and to cheap cream available on random shop

    i was give up to cure it and always use cream moisture for that even at my workplace. (continue on next one sorry for long story)

    ReplyDelete
  17. When i work with my new partner (hes former ex-military) he told me to use white powder, you know the traditional way.... which also used on baby for better smell... & skin.

    i buy the 'oldest' brand use it for 5 - 10 days and miraclously it work....

    well anyways i dont think it sells on your country but just in case i tell its brand. it called 'AGNESIA'

    and heres the main propeties of that white powder, it have:-
    Antiseptic and
    25% zinc oxide

    and to use it i my way at least, i used it only once a day before sleep. the only annoying thing is when removing it hard to wash away (not sticky actually)

    extra note: i buy alcohol use for medical use on my face to remove white poweder it works anyways and remove easily.

    anyways i hope you try it

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh and 1 more thing before i forget... if your skin infection spread on your head skin (drandruff stuff) ignore it and focus on your face 1st as prioity.

    but if you want to care both why not?

    (same story and skip it)

    i found out brand 'CLEAR' for mens obiviously works well for me the only things is.... its small box about 1/3 regular shampoo i saw (not sure it have different size?). only thing i can say on its title

    'Cool sports menthol with cooling mint'

    and other things to be sure.... cuts your hair short (if its long until close your ear) if your hair type a bit 'thicker' its helps your skin hair have 'proper' ventilation and moisture (drink water too)

    Ghost in the shell surgery? lol it sound awesome and scary thought too

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi ILL, can we expect an update before the end of the year, maybe? Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry probably no update in this month.

      Delete
    2. Sad face. I was really hoping to try that survival (food/drink needs) system.

      Ah well. Happy Holidays to you Ill anyway.

      Delete
  20. Just a random person wishing Merry Christmas~

    ReplyDelete
  21. Will we see an update in early 2017?

    ReplyDelete
  22. As it's going I doubt that we will see full game even in 2034(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2034? You're being too optimistic.

      Delete
  23. I want to remain hopeful. Ill said he had some content done and that he was just balancing.

    Though I wish he would release a build with that content even if its not complete or balanced so we can play test it.

    Please Ill throw us a small bone. *sad face*

    ReplyDelete
  24. When can we expect the next update?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey ill. Rub some tar on your psoriasis goddamn it. We need this fucking game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took tar everyday with nicotine.
      I can promise update before the Star Citezen release.

      Delete
    2. So development has been lockdown...

      Delete
    3. Confirmed: Update before hell freezes over.

      Delete
  26. The fact that Ill is still working on this at all, despite the problems he is facing, is truly inspiring. I have seen other developers just up and quit because of less than Ill deals with. I, for one, am looking forward to the next update, and am willing to wait for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed.

      That being said, I thought we would get something soon-ish, like January/February. I mean Ill said he had new content pretty much completed, so I don't understand why not just release a quick update with the new stuff if its mostly done? If anything just to shut people like me up. :)

      Delete
    2. because it was "most of framework is done". others like events, not adjusted picture size, bugfix are still in the middle of work.
      So, even if do quick update, I think I can't bug fix support as much while I fell very uncomfortable body condition. I won't be that situation.

      Delete
    3. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say, we are cheering for you to feel better.

      Delete
    4. But we aren't immortal and doubt we could wait eternity for this game release)))

      Delete
  27. Just curious. Do you happen to have any sketches of Miene with new breastsizes or haircolors yet? Or any other noteworthy progress :D Very excited for the next update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. see new posst. sketches are no exist!

      Delete
  28. so are you ever going to update this game?

    ReplyDelete
  29. yea i think this is dead :(

    ReplyDelete
  30. this game has been abandoned

    ReplyDelete
  31. What I have to do after arriving on the island with the ship?
    I hope this game will continue, it seems very interesting.
    Are there only 2 characters available?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Akimoto! i hope your health is improving and hope you can go back to work in this awesome game someday!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Found this game in a tread on ulmf

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hello, Ill. I was wondering: would it be alright to pick up where you left off, and make this game an enjoyable, replayable, adaptive experience for the people who want to play this?

    Of course, I don't mind giving credit where credit is due. I was just wondering if I may have your explicit permission.

    Or if that does not sit well, I don't suppose we may cooperate on this incredible project together? If so, then may all proceeds go to you, or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please, continue his work, it has been 4-5 years abandoned, And he put the game for free hoping for other continue his work.

      Delete
    2. I agree, I would even give some suggestions.

      Delete
    3. That fuck is a goner. If you willing to work on that I can help with lot of fresh pixel-art content since I am a spriter. Just tell your discord contact and I'm reaching you

      Delete
  35. This was such a good game, why was it abandoned?

    ReplyDelete