11/02/2013

Demo Ver.1.43

Download from Mega
Download from 4shared

※hotfix patch 20131103
201311103_fix

-fixed issue. unit turn process was skipped when unit who on the end of move list reserve.
-fixed issue. low chance to game get freeze when enemy do jumping attack.
-optimized turn proccess
-fixed issue. most of casting was done at the same turn.
-fixed issue. PT member does not get disturbed casting.

20131102_fix
-fix critical error with calculate corruption decrease value when got orgasms.
Download Patch from Mega
Download Patch from 4shared

Even if you turn off abnormal contents filter for curiosity about the Gore scene Scat scene.
author takes no responsibility

***1.43***
-after the this version, I can release patch file to minor update.
-change folder name to remove unicode error. also make easy to patch too.
-fixed issue. sort of freeze bug. but pherhaps still remaning a low chance to freeze.
-fixed issue. game crush with pos_window.dispose method.
-fixed issue. mobs do not respawn.
-fixed issue. you can not pick a round shield at great forest.

Incomplete Futures
-graffity for Standhing Picture
-Leftside of Lynn's graphic is synchronization with Lynn's  Standing Sprite
-More Emoritons and Blink
-Additional equips on....somewhere

Not Fixed yet
-when Miene feel shame. however....her face seems enjoying exposure as a bitch
-able to buying Eco's catapult

39 comments:

  1. can i get a little more details on the patch implementation, i dont know how to implement it, please i would really like to try this update can someone help me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patch file fix issue a critical error when Miene got orgasm.
    put a 20131102_fix,rvdata file to your Dungeos and Prisoners/Patch/ folder
    I set a archive to working with just overwite game files.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the help i was able to get he game working, turned out it was because i was using a sav file from a different version(older) so after starting a new game with the patch file it was able to work properly

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, loading previous version save with patch have a problem?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah trying to use a sav fomr a previous version even with patch doesnt work

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried the demo and I have to say this is probably the best rpgmaker game I have ever played. It has everything I like but could be a bit more xray. If this will be translated fully I'm gonna buy it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Life? still gasping whole of day by itching pain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why in pain?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Atopic cause eczema easily. it have bad pain.
    Cholinergic Urticaria cause pain as like needling.
    Psoriasis have a pain too. however my psoriasis are almost cured.

    ReplyDelete
  10. id like to be witty here and say "sounds like a pain" however i feel like it will have the opposite effect, what kinda treatment are you getting?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I use menthol cigaret to treatment. yeah this talk does not make sence. It's real pain.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I try demo, but it is not in english. I only get english menu when I change it in config. No english dialogue. How do I fix it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Config menu says "Only some object names are display in English"
    Dialog translation is in progress now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh okay I had misunderstanding, many people talk like they know what the dialogue is about, I assumed the beginning was translated.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your game <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. heh. i always download games from the torrent but i think i buy you game if you made it.looks better than violated heroine.but your body conditiond.....i think you already see condolence comment about it,so i dont repeat it.just want to say - it will be wery ashamed if you cant finish probably best HRPG,translated to english.sry about grammar.im from russian and english language - not my best skill.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love some of russian indies band but hard to understand information / news of those. beacuse language barrier.
    this game will be support an English translation by loading additional text file.
    I have no plan to support other language beacue I can't understand it completely.
    however, always welcome to third party translation to your language.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would like to try to translate it from english to german when it's done. How much of the final game is done so far? I can not wait anymore. I absolutely love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  19. demo version is amasing! (*__*) I think...No, I am 100% sure, it will be even greater then it will be released (^__^).
    P.S. 1 small question: After defeating Joker (boss), obtaining "Joker Mask" and, after that, loosing in Joker's hideout again I can figth Joker again...Is it okay for him to respawn?

    ReplyDelete
  20. no problem to his respawn. and the mask is no way to use in demo.

    ReplyDelete
  21. How is development of the game going? Do you think it will be released in february? I relly like this game and I can barely wait any longer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. "Blindfold+ stuff only stays on for 1 round in heaven, once you pass out and trigger a toilet scene they are all removed into the chest."

    Please undo this change!

    Right the best scene in the game (the "meat toilet" scene with blindfold) is increadibly difficult to see:

    1)Load save outside haven (Miene lvl 5)
    2)Enter haven
    3)run/jump past all everyone + go upstairs
    4)destroy door to joker's room
    5)destroy door to jail cell
    6)kill one grunt
    7)guard repeatedly until HP = 1
    8)choose surrender
    RESULT="meat toilet" scene with blindfold

    ;--------------------------------

    The permanent slave mode (blindfold, etc) of version 1.22 was awsome. It left Miene in a trully hopeless, inescapable situation.

    Having slave mode disapear after 1 round is disapointing, especially with how difficult it is to unlock. Please add a permanent slave mode option!

    Also, thanks for the game.

    ReplyDelete
  23. To previous commentor:
    I got that scene in much more easier way, so...(honestly, I got to "heaven" with 2 lvl and got captured very fast. <_< In the end I escaped "heaven" with 6 lvl after 4 hours of grinding ^_^)
    if you want to obtain "that" scene, just got captured, then lose, while trying to escape...And that's all.
    P.S. 100% honestly, I liked that scene too. (*_*)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Heaven. that area will be expand to 3F or 4F.It...It's tooo small for boss battle !. I notice that at choosing Joker's skills.

    ReplyDelete
  25. "if you want to obtain "that" scene, just got captured, then lose, while trying to escape...And that's all.
    P.S. 100% honestly, I liked that scene too. (*_*)"

    The problem with that scene is that you *CAN'T SAVE* before it (if you load a save in haven, slave mode will not trigger no matter what you do).

    There are ONLY two ways to trigger slave mode from a saved game:

    1) Load a save in haven then lose, go through the normal "meat toilet" scene, and then try to escape (break doors and kill 1 dude).
    2) Load a save outside haven, then rush to second floor, and trigger "slave mode" (break doors and kill 1 dude).

    Loading a save outside haven is the faster and easier way of trigger "slave mode". Both ways are annoyingly complicated.

    ;--------------------------------

    Also, I just like the idea of a permanent "slave mode" (like in version 1.22 of game). Making "slave mode" temporary (EASILY ESCAPABLE) cheapens it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. It would be awsome if there was a menu option which could be turned on that would make blindfold+stuff last permanently. I don't think that it would be that hard to do...

    ReplyDelete

  27. "Also, I just like the idea of a permanent "slave mode" (like in version 1.22 of game). Making "slave mode" temporary (EASILY ESCAPABLE) cheapens it. "
    <\comment>

    Well, It depends on what kind of game you'd like to play. For me, it's a game, where I can't, except some main story endings, get a bad end. Or got condition of my character so bad it be equivalent to game over.
    P.S.: Only this scene (with "slave" theme) was in demo. Who knows, maybe you'll find what you want in full release. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  28. "Well, It depends on what kind of game you'd like to play. For me, it's a game, where I can't, except some main story endings, get a bad end. Or got condition of my character so bad it be equivalent to game over."

    That is why I suggested a menu option (like how you can turn gore/scat on and off). A "permanent slave mode" option (off by default) which would let everyone enjoy the game the way they want.

    ;--------------------------------

    Also, it is possible (but very hard) to escape while blindfolded (using lots of healing/attack magic and biting) once you get to a high enough level (5+). However, it is a pain to try right now because every time you lose you must either:

    A) Load a save and try again (losing the experience gained while trying to escape)
    B) Go through the whole process of trigger "slave mode" again

    ReplyDelete
  29. "Also, it is possible (but very hard) to escape while blindfolded (using lots of healing/attack magic and biting) once you get to a high enough level (5+)"

    Whoa...Seriously? I thought that you can't escape, even after clearing 1F completely, if you have "abnormal state" on your character (for example, pregnancy or nudity). But if you can escape this location, then...I may spend another 5-6 hours, if I can watch this scene in the end: "Slave is in the city". ~__~

    ReplyDelete
  30. "I may spend another 5-6 hours, if I can watch this scene in the end: "Slave is in the city". ~__~ "

    Unfortunetely, bondage gear gets automatically unequiped if you escape, so it isn't possible to see "Slave is in the city". So if that is your only motivation (and not the challenge of trying to escape in slave mode), don't waste "5-6 hours" on it.

    ReplyDelete
  31. "Unfortunetely, bondage gear gets automatically unequiped if you escape, so it isn't possible to see "Slave is in the city"."
    Hoooh...well, I was expecting that situation, although my hope'd been alive 'till...now. But, judging from interface and stats of PC, I can assume, that "Slave is in the city" can actually happen in release. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  32. yes. slave in the city it available at full release.

    ReplyDelete
  33. "yes. slave in the city it available at full release."
    Sir, you've made my day. And week. And month. Now I have another reason for playing. (Although I'd got more reasons, than I can imagine already.)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great work so far! I can't wait for the full version with english translation :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Do you think the release in February is still possible?

    ReplyDelete
  36. release in mid of Feb...seems bloody hard.
    even if I made it in Feb. it'll be incomplete to missed whole of side quests.

    ReplyDelete
  37. That makes me sad. I want to play this. I would buy the incomplete game if it gets patched afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  38. If not February then when do you think you might have it out by?

    Also noticed you said there will be a new demo update "soon" on your twitter, I'm excited. Could we expect it before the 20th?

    Love this game, everytime I try to play another h-game now I'm just sad/disappointed it's not as good as DnP.

    ReplyDelete